Wednesday, July 14, 2010

140710


I never forget the 14th .
Happy sister's day to you .
-
Today is my off day , im resting at home.
watching taiwan's variety show.
And now doing my new Hairtreatment , waiting 8pm gonna watch up my hair again.(:
Yesterday was a fun working day with my ladyboss.
There was not much shoppers and it's so bored in shop.
So we keep on went for smoking break, and went in to watsons.
Bought Loreal Repairing Treatment , Liese Hairdye & Lucidol Treatment Hairspray.
The Lucidol Hairspray is so Effective. Thumbups(:
Back to shop , had Wordsearch Puzzle Challenge with L.boss.
2 : 1 (She win)
I gonna fight back next time round (:
-
MOnday was Baby and my Offday. We went to bugis in the evening.
Catch the show Predators at Illuma . Rated 4/5.
It's a very exciting and nice show.
But ending was not how i expected.
Hope there will be part 2 (:
Went to the Chinese Resturant Below to have our dinner.
The chicken and cereal prawn damn nice.
Start to drool now ;P
Home sweet Home aftermath.
Fiona.

No comments: