Sunday, December 20, 2009

201209


MY PASTA !


ROOT BEER FLOAT

BABY'S CHICKEN .






anyhow manicure i did myself





bought the skirt


BABY BOUGHT IT ! (: muarks

FOR EYEbag , darkcircle.



offer now ! at SASA


cotton on ! 2 for 20 $ nia



my kiddo room. ;X


thanks weijie and weiming fer the hellokitty,

obviously thks adeline fer this !













they surprise me !

how is the toilet smell uh?

mum bought this pant fer me.

eileen's mum bought from hk.



on the way to work `

thks my mei fer buying me a necklace.


mum and uncle give.

baby bought fer my birthday.


first!


second!


icecream cake third ! (:





HELMET FOURTH!


baby bought me to eat after work.






thanks all fer wishing me. and thks the most to baby ! you really spend alot.
muarks!
and my family and friends. hehes.
although i cannot celebrate due to work but still u all came.
so happy ! (:
-
baibai.

No comments: