Sunday, January 10, 2010

100110

yes, my com is back. (:
anyways, thanks sirui for helping me to change my blogskin.
and today is 100110.
1year passed, i remember this is the date.
adeline pulled me up when i fell very deep.
when im lost in the midst of the sea . (:
she never fail being by my side when i'm bored that time.
even midnight she also cabbed come find me. thanks to her.
-
and 4month passed from 100109 , i met a boy.
at bmc, my private school.
named junlong, my current boyfriend.
when i first saw him, his impression for me is......
very caring (:
and so ... we started to developed feeling for each other.
as times goes by, ofcause we're no longer so polite to each other.
we fight, we quarrel, we share, we care.
everytime quarrel, girls will be the one thinking alot.
but still, i tell myself i must be strong .
because shouldn't so easily say the word "break up" right!?
and i hope, my boyfriend and I can last (:
tomorrow it will be our 8month, and i want to tell him,
i love him . & it pains my heart whenever i hurt him.
TRUST is very important (:


No comments: